Field Trips & School Programs
We make learning fun in the great outdoors!
Our curricula not only meet the state standards for K-5, but provide students with a fun and exciting opportunity to learn about nature, the environment and our ecosystems.
Pick Your Topic(s)
Field trips can be scheduled for any type of group or organization, for any duration between 2 to 6 hours. Classes can be customized to focus on grade-level curricula or meet your specific objectives.
* Please Note: Groups are limited to 40 per visit. *
Larger groups can be scheduled on different dates.
Reserve Your Date(s)
Deposits & Fees
- Fees start at $5 per student and are based on the number of students and duration of the program
- A $25 deposit is required to reserve your space
- Cancellations at least 48 hours in advance will receive a refunded deposit; Deposits for cancellations less than 48 hours in advance cannot be refunded.
To schedule your field trip, please complete this registration form.
The registration fee will reserve your space. Deposits may be refunded for cancellations at least 48 hours in advance, or for "rain days" that cannot be rescheduled.
Groups larger than 40 students must be scheduled over multiple dates.
Class & Field Trip Examples
- Species Identification
- Water Conservation
- Wildlife Tracking
- Insect Identification
- Understanding Habitats
Students who wish to purchase souvenirs during their visit may do so from the office:
$3 - 20
- Log Cabin T-Shirt
- Heritage Festival T-Shirt
- Reusable Shopping Bag
- Squeeze Water Bottle
- Large, green water bottle
- Laminated Field Guide
- Leather Key Chain