Looking for volunteer hours? Love nature? Then you've come to the right place!
- Complete the Volunteer Registration Form,
- Attend a New Volunteer Orientation,
- Schedule your visit(s) with our Outreach Coordinator.
Community Volunteer Days are usually held Mondays and Saturdays from 8 am to Noon, and Wednesdays by appointment. Be sure to check our Events Calendar for holiday or bad-weather exceptions.
Things to remember:
- Eat before you arrive,
- Apply sunscreen and insect repellent before you arrive,
- Bring a refillable water bottle or purchase one of ours,
- Wear comfortable, close-toed shoes,
- Bring a hat and gloves.
As well as individuals and family groups, we also host church, scout and community groups for special volunteer events. Contact our Volunteer Coordinator Savannah at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
We look forward to seeing you on the Preserve soon!